PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING
Thank you for your interest in Salon Vivid. If you are new to our online booking system, please follow the guidelines below.
- When booking a color service and haircut or blow dry, book the color service first. Also, when booking a color service don’t forget to add a blow dry or haircut. You may have to leave with wet hair if we are completely booked up and you did not reserve your finishing style.
- Once you reserve your appointment online you cannot make any changes or cancel. You will have to call the salon, email, or use our online chat/message feature to make any changes.
- If you have any questions as to what service you should book you can also use the online chat feature on our website.
- You can book your appointment up to 3 hours in advance if time is available.
- Color corrections and Vivid colors are not allowed to be booked online.
- These requests are unconfirmed. As a result of unforeseen circumstances, Salon Vivid reserves the right to reschedule or offer to modify this appointment request. Salon Vivid may not be able to accommodate this appointment request if booked incorrectly.
- Salon Vivid requires 24 hours’ notice for any cancellation of an appointment. Please make sure to call or message us the day before your appointment. We will ask for prepayment of services if there are numerous same day cancellations by the same client.
We have a new online booking system. If you were a former online booking client you will have to create a new account.